The postcards on our list are currently available at the net
prices shown. All lots are offered on a first-come, first-served
basis. Be sure to check this list frequently, as we will add lots
as they become available. Lots are priced postpaid to U.S. addresses.
International customers, please see note below regarding shipment
to International Addresses.
We urge our customers to contact us to reserve lots before sending payment. We will hold reserved lots for ten days, to allow time for payment to arrive.
FIRST, confirm availability of the lots that you want, in one of the following ways:
- Use our Easy Email Inquiry Form.
- Use a standard email link: email@example.com
- Phone: (309 ) 786-6539. If the answering machine is on, leave your name and phone number AND THE LOT NUMBERS, so that we can check availability before returning your call. (Please tell us the best time to return the call, so that we have a good chance of reaching you.)
After receiving confirmation or availability, send your
written order by regular mail, including your check or money order
for the amount of the total. Make all checks and money orders
payable to: Jim Mehrer. Full payment must accompany all orders.
ILLINOIS RESIDENTS: Add 8.5% state sales tax to your order.
NOTE: If you must, you may FAX the list of lots that you want us to reserve. BUT, if you do, we ask that you INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS to receive confirmation of availability. For us to confirm by return FAX (or phone call) is generally very time-consuming and expensive. We'd really rather that you call or email firstname.lastname@example.org , or use our Easy Email Inquiry Form.
Please email email@example.com , or use our Easy Email Inquiry Form, or phone (309 / 786-6539) the lot numbers of the material that you want, to confirm availability and to receive a price quote for the required amount of postage for the shipment. We PREFER that you do this by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our Easy Email Inquiry Form, but if you call, you'll have the best chance of reaching us between 9 AM and 8 PM Central Time, Monday through Thursday. If the answering machine is on, leave your name and THE LOT NUMBERS, so that we can check availability; then CALL US BACK the next day. (We will not return international phone calls.)
After receiving confirmation, send your written order by air
mail, including your money order for the amount of the total.
All drafts must be in U.S. dollars only, payable to: Jim Mehrer.
Full payment must accompany all orders.NOTE: If you must, you
may FAX the list of lots that you want us to reserve. BUT, if
you do, you MUST INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS to receive confirmation
of availability. We will NOT acknowledge fax requests by return
fax or phone call. Also, please tell us the destination COUNTRY
so that we can calculate the postage.
PAYMENT: Please pay by check or money order (U.S. funds only), to:
2405-30 th Street
Rock Island, IL 61201 USA
(BE SURE to confirm availability before sending your order. See "How to Order" above.)
We DO NOT accept CHARGE CARDS, and HERE'S WHY: We talked to the charge card companies, but they want 5 percent off the top of whatever we sell, and we don't feel like giving it to them. (Before you write and tell us that we can negotiate a better deal than 5 percent, we know that. But whether it's 3 or 4 or 5 percent, we still don't feel like raising the prices to "cover" it, as they say.) Maybe someday we'll do it, as soon as we're convinced that most of our customers want us to raise our prices.
Phone : (309) 786-6539
Fax : (309) 786-6551
(The fax is on most of the time, but not always, so be sure to
confirm on your machine.)
1. Lots are sold on a first-come, first-served basis only.
2. All lots are offered at the net prices shown. As for this list, anyone who is unwilling to pay the price shown for a particular item should skip it and go on to the next item. Please do NOT email or call us to make lower offers on the material on this list. If a particular lot remains on the list too long, we might decide to change the price someday. Feel free to check back anytime to see if the lot is still available at a reduced price, or if someone else has purchased it.
3. All lots must be paid in full before we will ship. We suggest that you reserve lots before sending payment. See the explanations under the heading "HOW TO ORDER" at the top of this page.
4. Because condition is such an important factor for postcard collectors, a photocopy service is available. For PHOTOCOPIES, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, plus 10 cents per each two copies requested. Please be sure that your envelope is franked with adequate postage. You MUST include postage and payment with your photocopy request. We are unable to invoice you for our photocopy service.
5. This is NOT an approval service. We feel that all lots listed have been accurately identified and described. However, any lot which has been improperly described may be returned for credit or a refund provided such returns are made WITHIN FIVE DAYS of receipt of material. NOTE regarding back flaws: hinge marks, surface scuffs, etc., on the backs of postcards are NOT acceptable reasons to return material. Collectors requiring perfect backs are urged to request photocopies of the material before bidding (SEE #4 above.) Material offered "AS IS" is NOT returnable for ANY reason.
6. The placing of an order shall constitute acceptance of the foregoing conditions.
#PLEASE LIST THE COMPLETE LOT NUMBER: category abbreviation + number.